Ssassa intend to obtain a new access for children of foreign origin, to find new pleasure in their cultures of origin. Often emigrated children hide their cultural background, in order to integrate. But they loose an important source, their roots. Also for native kids the program is of great joy: They participate right from the beginning and they might even learn, that foreign music and dance is exciting.
The songs of that repertoire can be learned with the Schnabelwetzer-CD. It includes a song-book with translations, lyrics, natation etc. Christian Fotsch has given more than 3000 school-shows with Ssassa.Alle
Program kindergarden & primary school
The program is adapted to the acutal ages.
- Macedonian instrumental-playing and an arab song open the journey.
- 10 kids play “Robifon” along to an serbocratian song.
- Build-up to a percussion-orkestra with 20 kids accompaning a spanish song.
- Song by Christian Fotsch in swiss-german
- Oriental mini-dance-workshop to egyptian music
- Short workshop with darabukas (percussion)
- Ssassa answers kids questions
- Line-dance to an albanian song
- Sitting-final-fun-dance with bodypercussion along to a song in french-language.